The roots of Bank Northwest started in Kingston, MO. The Kingston Bank opened its doors on July 2nd, 1947. Officers and Board Members decided to open a branch in Hamilton in 1984, and got approval to begin building the main office in March of 1985.
On February 20th, 1992 the Farmers Bank of Polo was acquired by Caldwell County Bank as was the Farmers Bank of Bethany on September 13th, 1993. Since the Bank was now serving a number of customers in different locations and counties, Caldwell County Bank elected to change its name to “Bank Northwest”.
In July 2006, Bank Northwest opened the branch in Stanberry, MO.
In April 2015, our Bethany branch moved to its brand new building across the street.
On July 31, 2018 Horizon State Bank was acquired by Bank Northwest.
Today, Bank Northwest is a full service Bank offering checking, interest bearing accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, safe deposit boxes as well as agricultural, real estate, business and consumer loans.
President and CEO Jim Anderson continues to make sure the bank operates as a service to it’s customers. Bank deposits are used for making loans in our local communities. Our staff is committed to help our communities to continue to grow and prosper. Bank Northwest prides itself on taking care of customer’s needs and promoting Government Guaranteed loans for new business and farmers along with housing loans that offer both short and long term maturities.
Bank Northwest is pleased to announce that with your support, our assets have grown to over $162 million!